Monday, March 30, 2009

Crazy Saturday!!




Fernanda helping with the moving! She love it!!




Church Carnival Pictures/Fotos del Carnaval








Mahatma's Birthay get together!

As you may know.. We are moving.... and we were trying to move some more stuff on Saturday but we had a church activity on the morning.. There was a Preparedness Fair/Carnival.. There were some games, food stand and showroom, for survival, the police and fire department were there as well.. it was pretty cool.. There were many people this is the second year our stake does this activity and I believed is been a complete success.. I hope I can invite more people for next year.. Since they gave out very good information.. Our Branch was in charge of showing how to “embazar” they made some good recipes and they even made a video that you can follow.. it was pretty interesting!! Fernanda love the DARE car!! Well after that we went to his mom, since some of Rene’s family came to town to visit from California…. And last time we saw them, Fernanda was a month old. After that we had to hurry back home and change since there was a baptism for Isaiah Martinez… Rene made it on time but me and Fernanda were late =( It was very nice.. there were many people and lots of his family.. it was a very special day for him.. he is a sweet boy! After the baptism was done we had a dinner for the Young Women since we were going to have the Young Woman General Conference for more information on this you can visit the www.ramaadobeyoungwomen.blogspot.com…. it was too bad that Fernanda and Me had to leave but, we had a B-day dinner for Mahatma, so we left to Casa Grande and we had Cahuamanta that my mom made.. Fernanda love it.. She drink a whole cup of “Bichi” and eat manta and shrimp like crazy.. I and Fernanda went back home around 8 since we still had to meet Rene at his mom’s house since he stay with the Relatives!! I was so tiered by the time we got home that I do not even remember how I got to bed.. Poor Fernanda kept asking me for her cheche- her milky! And I could not get up.. So Rene had to came to the rescue.... That was our crazy Saturday!!

No comments: