Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunday



The relief society is getting ready to celebrate their anniversary and they will be presenting a small play of the 10 Virgins… of course I sign up for it.. But I did not know what they were going to give me, what was my surprise that I was the virgin #1 yes.. I was the sinner one.. I love the pleasures of the world and enjoy life like the worlds likes to enjoy it.. lol… it was pretty funny.. Any way we had to film it yesterday and it was lots of fun… I heard the story many times but it never really pet attention and it really got me thinking of how unprepared we really are.. There are so many things that I know I have to change and that this will help me live a better live and be prepared for the second coming!! When we were doing the play and I reach the door… and it was not open.. I feel very bad… I do not wanted to be that way!! I want to be one of the virgins that goes in.!! Well it was a great experience and we had lots of fun and even learn of something that we have been taught before!

No comments: